5 Ways Blockchain WILL Change the Film Industry! The Netflix Killer? [Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin]
In this video, we’re going to be talking about how blockchain technology will revolutionize the film industry.
Blockchain technology has already been used in the music industry, and it’s now being used to make the film industry more efficient and secure. Here are five ways blockchain will change the film industry:
1. Decentralization: Blockchain technology will make the film industry more decentralized. This will help filmmakers and actors get more control over their work and get a bigger cut of the profits.
2. Transparency: Blockchain technology will make it easier to track payments, royalties, and other financial transactions. It will also make it easier to verify the authenticity of films.
3. Security: Blockchain will make it harder for hackers to steal or manipulate films. It will also make it easier for filmmakers to protect their intellectual property rights.
4. Distribution: Blockchain technology will make it easier for filmmakers to distribute their films globally and get paid for it.
5. Streaming: Blockchain technology will make it easier for filmmakers to create their own streaming services and get paid for it. This could potentially be the “Netflix Killer”.
These are just a few of the ways that blockchain technology will revolutionize the film industry. With its ability to make the industry more secure, efficient, and transparent, it could be the key to making the film industry more profitable and sustainable.